I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Today I’m reviewing Arctic Zero Fit Frozen Desserts. Who wouldn’t be excited to try a cold frozen dessert in the middle of summer? The unique and exciting thing about these is that they’re guilt-free…….like really impressively guilt-free! They are sweetened with monk fruit, a natural sweetener that’s 150 to 200 times sweeter than sugar, but with no bitter aftertaste (like stevia). The monk fruit makes them taste sweet, without being high in sugar.The founder of Arctic Zero, created it for his mother, who is a Type-1 diabetic. He wanted her to be able to enjoy a treat without worries. Isn’t that sweet?! But like in a sweet way that’s not going to raise your blood sugar?! I had gestational diabetes during 2 of my pregnancies and I wish that I would have known about this yummy low glycemic treat to be able to indulge in if I had a craving come on.
Here are some other interesting things about Arctic Zero products:
- It is lactose free! So even the lactose intolerant can enjoy it!
- It only uses rBST (hormone)-free whey protein.
- No GMO’s or artificial ingredients and it’s certified kosher.
- The creamy pints are fat free and only 35 calories per half cup serving and only 150 calories for the ENTIRE pint!
- The chunky pints are low in fat (1-2.5 grams) and only 75 calories per half-cup serving and 300 calories for the entire pint!
- Most are gluten free. All of the ones I sampled were.
- It contains 3-4 grams of protein AND 3-4 grams of fiber per serving, which makes them a great snack option. The kids loved a strawberry banana smoothie made with the Cake Batter Arctic Zero flavor.
- The price is around $4-$5 a pint.
My family really enjoyed the Arctic Zero Chunky pints the most, with Peanut Butter Swirl being our favorite. It had yummy swirls of peanut butter and white chips scattered throughout. Our second favorite was the Cherry Chocolate Chunk with bits of cherry and chocolate. They are kind of a creamy icy texture. The Chunky extras (chocolate, peanut butter, cherries, white chips) were evenly distributed and really added a bonus treat to each bite. My kids had no clue that it wasn’t loaded with sugar.
The Creamy pints were okay. I probably wouldn’t purchase them in the future. The Cookie Shake did not taste like cookies and the Cake Batter didn’t have much flavor at all, more like flavored ice. They were disappointing. My daughter thought they tasted like coffee, but we still enjoyed them blended up in shakes and smoothies.I can totally see how these would be a game changer for someone who has diabetes, is lactose intolerant or just dieting and needs a low sugar alternative to an ice cream craving. If you’re looking for a frozen dessert like this, I definitely recommend checking these out, especially the Chunky pints! Now check out how to win!
GIVEAWAY is Over! Thanks for all who participated! Stay tuned for our next one!
Congrats to our 3 Winners: Shannon S., Rebecca C. and Kate A.
Important Thawing Instructions
To learn more about ARCTIC ZERO Fit Frozen Dessert Pints, check out them out on their social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can order ARCTIC ZERO online at amazon.com or arcticzero.com or to find a store near you that carries it, visit their store locater: arcticzero.com/retail-locator.
GET YOUR DESSERT ON!