I was super excited when I found out I was going to get to try Harvestland products. Their product line includes fresh chicken, turkey, and pork products, as well as a variety of fully-cooked refrigerated, frozen, and deli meats. I love that their chickens, turkeys, and pigs are raised on family farms with strict USDA Process Verified programs, are fed all-vegetarian diets with no animal by-products, raised cage-free, and are never given any antibiotics, steroids or hormones. They also have USDA-certified organic chicken that are fed an all- vegetarian diet of certified organic ingredients. You could taste the freshness in the meat. We were very impressed with it. I loved that when I bought the bigger box of chicken breasts, they were individually wrapped. Something small, but is so convenient when thawing so that chicken juices don’t leak. My only complaint is that Walmart was the only carrier around us that had the product and what they carried was limited. To find a grocer near you, check out Harvestland’s website (scroll to bottom of page & click).
I used the chicken to make a yummy dish that reminds me of Thanksgiving and my grandma (the best of both!) called Creamy Baked Chicken. You should definitely check out the recipe below. For more information, recipes and tips, like Harvestland on Facebook.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Harvestland Chicken Breasts
- 8 slices of Swiss Cheese (or Provolone)
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine (A cheap Pinot Grigio will work)
- 2 Cups of Dry Seasoned Stuffing Mix
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- **TIP: You many substitute chicken broth for the white wine.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken breasts into a shallow baking dish.
- Put swiss cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and wine together in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle seasoned stuffing mix on top. (Crush if desired)
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over stuffing.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 45 min. (Make sure largest breast is cooked through.)
GIVEAWAY! Who wants to win some delicious meat?
If you would like to enter my giveaway for 2 Harvestland coupons ($5 each) to try the product out for yourself, please leave a comment below with what Harvestland product you would like to try and what you would make with it. A winner will be selected at random at 10pm (CST) on 1/31/2015. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Once confirmed, I will mail coupons out immediately. Good luck!
Contest is over! Thank you for all who participated!
The winner is……..Twitchetts! Congratulations!
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.