I am always on the lookout for new recipes that my kids will actually eat. It’s hard to get a variety of recipes to meal plan with if I know my husband and I will be the only ones eating them. This is a quick and simple recipe that the whole family loves. It isn’t the prettiest dish, but it is pretty yummy. If you want, you can always add some extra veggies when you make it. I put onions and mushrooms on Jason and I’s half and leave the kiddy side plain. Look at those ingredients….I mean, how could you go wrong?
- 3 Cups Shredded Chicken (or 2 Large Cans)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Cans of Crescent Rolls
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Optional: Onions & Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, mix your chicken and cheese together.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and evaporated milk together in a saucepan. Turn on low heat to warm.
- Separate crescent rolls, fill generously with chicken/cheese mixture, roll up and place in 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour heated soup mixture on top and lightly salt & pepper.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30-40 min. or until a light golden brown.
Optional: Add onions or mushrooms on top of crescent rolls before pouring on the soup mixture.